This is the 3nd Training Title in our series on Making Money on the Web.
To keep up with the fast pace of today's business environment you need to be using Social Networking.
There are many Social Networking options to choose from, we look at the most popular. You will probably want to use a combination of techniques and sites to get the most out of your Social Networking. Along with looking at the different services our training also shows how to use them effectively together. Many sites allow advertising, or support their own advertising systems, we examine these as well. Plus we look at several useful free tools available on Google that can add to your Social Networking success, including an indepth discussion of free email and YouTube.
- We show you, Step-By-Step with Full Motion Video
- How to get started with Social Networking using several free services
- Working with Facebook
- Make Money by Connecting Facebook to AdSense
- Using Twitter for lightning fast promotions and communication
- Different ways successful companies use Twitter
- How to get the most out of MySpace
- The ins and outs of YouTube
- Promoting your YouTube videos
- Google Tools You Should Know About
- The Top Free Email Services
- Using Flickr with Your Social Networking
- Sources for more information to stay ahead of the game
- And Much, Much More!
- See Complete List of Videos Below.
Each HTG training software title guides you quickly and easily through comprehensive, step-by-step video tutorials.
As you follow along, you learn by doing, mastering the programs at your own pace. You are provided with a dynamic educational tool - an information rich resource you can refer to again and again.
Each instructor-guided CD or DVD title is presented in full motion video, with the instructor clearly demonstrating each lesson in the actual program being taught while providing a full narrative description of each step.
This training assumes a basic understanding of web design. If you need web design training we recommend any of our Dreamweaver training titles.
List Price $59.95
Our Price $19.87
Note: These are Computer DVDs and will not play on a TV style DVD player
Note: This training is for Windows and does not come with the Adobe programs
Our training videos can be viewed on a Mac. Visit our Mac page
for more info.